AIO Systems is looking for a hardware design engineer to join a top-talent R&D team which is in charge of the development of AIO Systems – Hardware & Software based products.
• BSc in Electrical-engineering from a known university or college.
• Responsible for designing schematics capture, layout checking, BOM generating, debugging and testing of server mother boards / add-on cards / backplane products.
• Design Electronics Electrical Hardware Products, Microprocessor and Digital Core, high speed memory and processors signals, analog and digital control logic, linear and switching power supplies.
• Collaborate with layout engineers, validation engineers, software engineers, firmware engineers, product engineers and other teams to discover and solve any engineering issues in early stage to ensure and enhance the quality of the products.
• Comprehensive knowledge on the PCB layout, debugging tools and software, oscilloscope, etc.
• Comprehensive knowledge on communication protocols: I2C, SPI, RS232/485, Modbus, Can-BUS, USB, Bluetooth etc.
• Experience with Wireless, LAN, Cellular technologies.
• Support hardware prototype builds
• Support EMC and validation testing
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Very good English and great human relation & team player approach.