AIO Systems is looking for a RT Embedded SW Developer to join a top-talent R&D team which is in charge of the development of AIO Systems – Hardware & Software based products.
- BSc in Electrical-engineering/computer-science/computer-engineering from a known university or college.
- At least 3 years’ experience in RT EMBEDDED development – advantage using Cortex/Arm7.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in ‘C’ programming.
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP protocol (LAN & Cellular platforms).
- Knowledge of RS232, RS485, MODBUS, I2C, SPI.
- Experience in Embedded Linux development – Advantage.
- Ability to read and understand circuit schematics, and using scope/fluke etc.
- Very good English and great human relation approach.