We are looking for an ambitious and energetic local Sales Rep. who could drive our business localy.
Duties will include working plan, set goals, implementing the plan, customers and partners engagement, managing the relevant business process. In order to be successful in this role,
you will need to have a deep understanding of the local market the process and dynamics, knowledge in Power and Network is a must, preferred engineering scale, and also superb interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in a sales role is a must.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Market status
• Market research
• Map the decision makers
• Building work plan
• Generating leads
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts and proposals.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
Sales Representative Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering and advantage for additional business, marketing, economics or related field.
• Best knowledge of the market
• Experience in sales.
• Expert in Personal relationships
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.