We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Regional Sales Manager who could drive our business in Cameroon. You will be the front man of the company in your territory and will to have dedicate yourself to mastering effective sales strategies.
- Establishes regional sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for his territory in support of company’s sales objectives.
Maintains and expands customer base; constantly identifying new customer opportunities; building and maintaining rapport with key customers in telecom, utilities and water companies in Cameroon.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying trends; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly motivated sales person set on meeting Sales Goals
- Results Driven with excellent negotiation skills
- Proven working experience as a sales manager or a relevant role
- A people’s person, competent in building long-term relationships
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and effectively influence all levels of the organization
- Experienced in managing profitability
|Job Category||Regional Sales, Sales|